Weekend (useful) reminders

Here is some good advice. I love this time of year. More Daylight, longer days!


Please turn your clock ahead (if local laws permit).
Replace the batteries in all your smoke detectors.
If you don't have smoke detectors, buy a few. They're really cheap now.
If you can find some neighbors who might need smoke detectors, buy some for them.
Take out your #1 and #2 credit cards. Call the number on the back and say, "I think I'm going to need to cancel my account because your interest rate is too high." Then wait silently. Watch what happens. Boom, I just saved you a few hundred dollars.
Feel free to use that money to pay down your credit card debt. Or,
make sure you have tenant's insurance if you rent. And,
back up your hard drive.
Boom. Spring cleaning is done.

Seth Godin

No comments:

MLM Blog - Network Marketing Blog