Customer Service

Treating a customer properly is more important than making that big sale. I believe that customer service should be the number one priority in any business including MLM. Let's face it, if a customer has a bad experience they may not come back to you and in turn you will lose any referrals from them. Here is something that bothers me and I hope you can relate: Have you ever walked into a store (any store) and the person behind the counter is on the phone and they know you walked in and continue their conversation (which is fine) BUT they don't look at you or even acknowledge to you that they will be with you in a moment. This turns me off and may result in them losing a small trickle of business from me and any referrals.

Remember, customer service shouldn't become a hassle for you. If it is you're in the wrong business!

No comments:

MLM Blog - Network Marketing Blog