$500 a month. Chopped Liver?


This is a great post by John Milton Fogg- transforming mlm

$500 a month. Chopped liver?
Over in another forum (where the MLMers swim) came this bit about the "kind" of prospects this business-builder was after:
... there's about a million ways to make $500 a month from home. And I'm only interested in partnering with people who are serious about making a DRAMATIC and RADICAL increase in their finances.
In other words... the people who want to make $500 or $1,000 per month are simply not my market. If I run across them, though, I'll be happy to refer them to you, if you'd like. They won't be a fit for what I do. I'm looking for big thinkers... not people who want to earn an extra $15 a day.______________________________
Well, actually... that's $16.66 (or $16.12 depending on the month, forget February, and isn't that a cool way to think and speak about $500 a month) a day, and I would very much like, ney... I would LOVE all the $500 to $1000 a month folks I can have on my team, so...

Give me your tired, your poor (small thinkers),Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,The wretched refuse of your teeming com plan.Send these, the homeless, under-achievers, to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door,of my network marketing opportunity.
Thanks.I appreciate you.

...as a ps: I have no interest in making thousands of mlm millionaires. I'm committed to creating millions of network marketing thousandaires.You interested in being one of their leaders? (Just do the math.)
Posted by John Fogg on February 15, 2007

Andrew - NMC
There is huge potential when you establish a customer base, plus when the going gets tough in your business and your partners start dropping out you still have a life line... CUSTOMERS
and the "small" earners as business partners.

A great post by John Fogg.

No comments:

MLM Blog - Network Marketing Blog